Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Ive owned two Bowtechs and the binary cams are one of the best parts of the Bowtechs. They never go out of tune and you can chose the smooth mod for a smooth draw or the speed mod for an extra couple fps. I haven't heard of any problems with them either. This years binary's are even better!

·
Registered
5 Posts
My BowTech Genral Cam Lean

Alright - here is what my lean looks like on my brand new BowTech General I purchased 2 weeks ago, the dealer I bought it from says not to worry this is normal......?

Anyone thoughts on this? My buddy has the same bow and his lean is even more pronounced!

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Oh my God! Why do people continue to waste time on this topic?

All can be right with the world, becuase I see Mr. Chugga has made peace with the Blowies and has a commander, so lets put this pony out to pasture.

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
guy's it is archery not rocket science. cam lean who cares, if it will put the arrow where you want it thats all that matters. a deer does not know whether your cam is leaning or not.

·
Registered
5 Posts
guy's it is archery not rocket science. cam lean who cares, if it will put the arrow where you want it thats all that matters. a deer does not know whether your cam is leaning or not.
I care, it's a matter of having bought a thousand dollar bow with a crooked string! This is supposed to be a "CenterTrac Binary Cam System" and there is nothing centered about it. I find it hard to believe this does not affect the consistancy of my groups out to 30 & 40 yards.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.