Archery Talk Forum banner

Bow Tuning... *** Please Help

471 Views 4 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  gridman
So here is the deal. I have a Vantage Elite with Gold Tip Triple X arrows (150 Spine). Left them factory length (31") put 225 in the head and regular bushing and pin knock in the back. Total weight is 555gr. rest is a pro tunner

I CAN NOT GET THESE DANG THINGS TO TUNE!!! It tears an inch left every dang time. I have the rest as far left as i can go before i start hitting the shoot through riser. the cams are in sync there is no lean. What the heck am I missing?

Please help I am begging you!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
9,007 Posts
Check your cam lean at full draw. I have heard that this is the way that cam lean should be checked. If you can move the cams on the axles side to side you may want to move the cams closer to the right side of the limb and see what it does to the tune.

· Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I didnt know the easton tuning guide existed. It also said with a left tair my arrow might be to weak. If i drop my tip weight and or cut the length an 1" or 2" will that stiffin the spine?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.