Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
24,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off, I hope this does not get deleted since I am not a sponsor but felt I needed to post, since I get so many PM's and emails for bow tuning.

I will be know longer taking in any bows with the exception of long time customers. I just don't have it in the cards this year, with my construction business ramping up and the pursuit of some personal goals.

I will also be revamping my website this year to be geared more to how to articles and videos, more for the DIY guys. Will be pulling the plug at least for now on taking in bows through the website also.

It's been a blast and thoroughly enjoy the technical part of this sport. However, there comes a time when its time to turn a new leaf when you just can't fit everything into the schedule.

Hope you guys find a sponsor here on AT that can take care of your needs.

Thanks guy !!!
Shane

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17,330 Posts
Totally understand, best of wishes for you.

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Good, honorable decision. There's people out there that would just try and fit in the work into their schedule, and end up doing shotty work. Kudos to you.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Just to clarify. Will you be offering the DIY tuning service still? Or just no more bows being sent to you?

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
I can tell the fire is lit for Vegas next year already. Good luck with everything and I will be looking forward to some videos.

·
Bears Den Precision
3,634 Posts
Shane, it's not gonna be the same not hearing about the awesome tune jobs you have done on here. Gotta do what your heart tells you though. I will still pester you from time to time to get your opinions on the crazy stuff that come in for me to tune! LOL! Good luck in your new endeavors bro!

·
Registered
5,928 Posts
Good luck Shane!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
943 Posts
Man I was really hoping you were gonna be putting together classes and technical reading for newbie's like me. I wish you the best of luck on your next endeavors. Thanks for all the advice and help along the way. Stay Safe, God Bless!

·
Registered
24,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bow tuning >>-------->

I will still do reviews and post them up on here.

Got one possibly in the works on a Bowtech BX-T

I will still be around but mostly for info, tuning techniques, reviews etc.

Thanks guys

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
All the best, Shane. I hope this means we'll be seeing you out at more shoots in the coming years......(hint, hint)!

·
Registered
24,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bow tuning >>-------->

Good Luck Shane!!!
And thanks for the tons of useful info!!
Thanks and you are welcome ! Hope it's been helpful

All the best, Shane. I hope this means we'll be seeing you out at more shoots in the coming years......(hint, hint)!
You can count on that

Already pencilling in the Indoor Nationals in March and the the state shoot 2 weeks out

Tweaking a few things already so we will see how it plays out

Thanks

·
Registered
8,433 Posts
It sucks when family and the day job interfere with archery. :) Just kidding.

You are making the right decision. Regardless of how addicted we are to the sport, family has to come first & too often, that means taking care of the day job so we can support them.

Allen

·
Registered
24,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It sucks when family and the day job interfere with archery. :) Just kidding.

You are making the right decision. Regardless of how addicted we are to the sport, family has to come first & too often, that means taking care of the day job so we can support them.

Allen
God
Family
Work
Play

When those do t balance out you will have some issues

·
Registered Deer Hunter!
2,984 Posts
Good luck Bro! Thanks for all the great right ups. I've learned a ton just reading them.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts