Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever order from Bow Freaks.com?? They have an item that is $25 less than any other place i have checked. The only concern is they do not list a phone number and it took 2 days to hear back from customer service.

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
Do a search. Several people including me have had issues with getting items shipped in a timely manner and getting returned emails in a timely manner. I purchase from them twice and got everything I ordered but it took longer than it should have and I had to use 3 different email addresses to get some responses. Someone sent me his email address he had from a previous email in regards to their ebay store.

Great, great prices, they just haven't figured out the customer service side yet. I wouldn't hesitate to order from them just not if you are needing it to ship out quickly. My first order I placed on Monday before noon and it didn't leave until Thursday. The website says if you order it before noon it will leave by the next business day. I started to panic a little bit with no confirmation on the shipment and no responses to the emails. All in all it worked out just took longer than they advertise.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Anyone ever order from Bow Freaks.com?? They have an item that is $25 less than any other place i have checked. The only concern is they do not list a phone number and it took 2 days to hear back from customer service.
What item are you looking at? I might be able to find it for less from a more established on-line store. I usually start with bowhunterssuperstore.com then check out others.

Ray

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
HHA sight

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
Buddy of mine ordered a Diamond bow from them. It took a bit more work to get in contact with them than he would have liked but the bow was NIB and the price was good.

I think he said that anyone ordering from that website should create an account as a customer as it will smooth the transaction out.

They are still very new and it is hunting season...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts