Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a pile of Bowhunter magazines laying around? A few short years ago I loaned out a copy I wanted to keep, & as you have guessed it was never returned.
I don't remember the year or issue, (doubt that it was over 5 years old), but it contained two articles of interest; one written by Dwight Schuh regarding the merits of light weight arrows & another written by ? regarding the merits of heavy weight arrows.
Have contacted Bowhunter to no avail.
Would be glad to pay for a copy or simply copies of both articles.
Thanks

·
32,875 Posts
Mine don't go back that far so I can't help you there but I do have a stack of Archery mags. Only thing about them is they have too many hunting stories and not enough of what I'd like to read about. If someone started a mag on bow techniques and technology, I think they would have a successful venture.

·
Registered
5,307 Posts
rembrandt said:
Mine don't go back that far so I can't help you there but I do have a stack of Archery mags. Only thing about them is they have too many hunting stories and not enough of what I'd like to read about. If someone started a mag on bow techniques and technology, I think they would have a successful venture.
Check out Archery Focus Magazine. You can also get the online subscription that will allow you to look through back issues. :smile:

·
32,875 Posts
RobVos said:
Check out Archery Focus Magazine. You can also get the online subscription that will allow you to look through back issues. :smile:
I will do that. Thanks for the info!

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Bow and Arrow just had a great one a few months back by Joe bell. I think it was the October issue. Best magazine in my opinion as well. Good luck!

·
Registered
701 Posts
If I get time I will look for it

I have them all in storage from about 2 years ago and before.
I get 4 or five different magazine subscriptions now,but bowhunter is still one of my favs.
I got 9 years of it I think.
ha,ha.
I should be able to look for it by the ed of the month when I go to get some of my hunting equipment.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.