·
Registered
18,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody use them? Any reviews?

·
Registered
786 Posts
I've bought some stuff from them on Ebay, great prices and really fast shipping.

I wouldn't hesitate to use them again. :darkbeer:

·
Registered
7,421 Posts
I have gotten several items from them.......cheap and fast!!!!!! No complaints.

·
Widewater Hunt Club
9,387 Posts
I ordered a arrow saw, a cheap vise, levels. etc... from them about 6-8 months ago. I recieved everthing quickly and in one piece. The only thing I've heard that's not good is some guys over on the Mathews forum were not giving them good reviews because they ordered some arrows and they were backordered for so long that the order was eventually cancelled. I imagine if you call or send them an email they could tell you if what you want is in stock. I'm sure I'll order from them again!

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
I just received an HHA XL 5010 from Bow Hunters Supply Store out of Carrolton, Georgia. They were quick with shipping and this HHA sight is out of this world!!

·
Registered
579 Posts
its my first choice when I want to buy something,,, fast shipping and great prices,, very friendly people to deal on the phone with also:):)

·
Registered
3,347 Posts
Havent ordered anything from them, But bowfreaks.com has some awesome prices on sights and stuff. Plus everything is 9.95 shipped no matter what the cost is. They have tons of sights and rest, but not arrows.

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
Do a search. I've hears quite a few issues with them in the past.

I'd rather buy from Keystone, Lancaster, Obsession Archery or Bowhunter Supply store.

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
I just placed my first order with them this week. Within a few hours of placing the order on-line, I recieved an e-mail stating that my package had shipped and included a tracking number. I should have it tommorow. Great prices, great selection, fast shipping. I dont have any reason at this point to think product quality will be anything less than great and I will use them again for my next purchase.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
I alway's check them out first, eight orders zero problems. I did have a special order HHA .010 sight housing that took a week longer than anticipated but since it was a special order I wasn't put out by it ...

Don't be surprised if some bashers come in here and tell you how horrible they are, LOL ... :mg:

·
Registered
50 Posts
They (bowhunters superstore) just lost my business. Ordered something on Monday 8/16 order sais processing from Monday until Thursday when I called them to check on my order status. Ok 1st call went like this, the young lady states that my order had just been put on her desk and that they didn't have what I had ordered and that item was discontinued. 2nd call on Thursday had me talking to another young lady, stated my problem again, she took my phone number, said she would check into it and call me back, no call back. 3rd call on Thursday spoke with yet another young lady, she also took my phone #, but this time I got the return phone call. She stated that I was lucky that they had found the item I ordered in warehouse, she said that they had shipped everything for that day and my item would ship on Friday. So, now to Friday, no phone call from BSS just an email stating my order was cancelled and then another one stating that my money was refunded. But, on side note on Thursday called Manufacture of the item I had ordered to check and see if in fact the item was discontinued. The customer service rep. for the manufacture stated that they had plenty of stock of that item and that they didn't know what BSS was talking about the item being discontinued.
This is what happened to me just this week. Hope this helps, but I'll never order from BSS again. I'll continue to order from LAS or Keystone.
Chris

·
Registered
566 Posts
Placed my first order with them a week ago. Great prices, cheap shipping and fast service. Will order from them again.

·
Bent Not Broken
3,448 Posts

·
32,649 Posts
I think folks get the two stores mixed up.....

1. Bowhunters Supply in Ga
2. Bowhunters Super store.....?

the two are different stores and I might be wrong but I think some are getting the two mixed up.

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Great people to do business with. Fair prices and good service.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts