Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been intensely shopping for new equipment between Deer and Turkey seasons.... Bowhunterssuperstore.com has amazing prices on thousands of items. they do not have EVERYTHING you may be looking for but their selection is very vast and in some instances they have discounts on multiple purchases. I bought 2 packages of 3 Magnus Buzzcut 4 blade 100gr BH's for 21.50 a package..... a single pack is like 26.99 which is still cheap. and i bought some G5 SGH's for 17.99 which are normally 24.99 at the big box stores..... 5 stars on this one!

·
Registered
498 Posts
Flair has a point. They suck at service...but their prices kick arse.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Everytime I order from them half of what I get is backordered

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
I actully had good customer service with them. I emailed them about items in stock, they got back to me fast. Thats been awhile back though

·
Registered
320 Posts
I just got a tru ball max pro 4 from them, it was a hell of a deal and shipping was super fast. I'll order from them again for sure.

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Ordered a qad ultra hdx today and saved $35 from other places. Shipped out already.

·
Tree Hunter
1,540 Posts
Very good prices. I saved about a hundred dollars off a bow press I bought from them and free shipping. I had very good results with their customer service.

·
Vendor
4,582 Posts
They sell stuff at way below MAP pricing. They have been warned about this and are going to be cut off by some mfgrs if they do not comply to MAP pricing.

·
Registered
145 Posts
They sell stuff at way below MAP pricing. They have been warned about this and are going to be cut off by some mfgrs if they do not comply to MAP pricing.
I wouldn't want to do business with a company that tries to control what I sell MY product for anyway. It's their business they should be able to sell it below cost if they wanted to. Manufacturers like that make me cringe.

·
Registered
11,335 Posts
Just pray that you don't ever need any customer service from them.
Yes.

Everytime I order from them half of what I get is backordered
My issue is they keep 'upgrading' the items to more expensive ones without permission and the upgraded items suck. Example, I ordered a black long side quiver and received a short crappy brown 'upgraded' quiver. Hate the bloody thing.

·
Banned
2,992 Posts
I usually look for the cheapest place online, like Bowhunters superstore or Black bear sporting goods, then call Gander Mountain. They have price matching and free shipping. And, often, $20 off an order over $100. I bought multiple Moultrie M80 cameras from them last year for $80 each!!! You just have to make sure it's an item Gander Mtn has (they don't carry as much as places like Cabelas).

·
Registered
9,490 Posts
I usually look for the cheapest place online, like Bowhunters superstore or Black bear sporting goods, then call Gander Mountain. They have price matching and free shipping. And, often, $20 off an order over $100. I bought multiple Moultrie M80 cameras from them last year for $80 each!!! You just have to make sure it's an item Gander Mtn has (they don't carry as much as places like Cabelas).

Cool.

·
Registered
951 Posts
I live about 8 miles from their showroom. I walked in there a few months ago looking for an item they showed on their website. Asked them for it by name, "Never heard of it", "It is on your website". He pulls it up, it is there on the screen, "Oh yea now I know what you mean, I don't think we have any of those in stock. Let me ask Jimmy(not sure what the guys name was anymore)." Wait 4 minutes till he runs upstairs and finds the guy that knows all. He comes back and "He says we have not had that item for 3 years".

They have a computer sitting there using the same internet catalogue we all can look at that they refer to for everything, yet everything they sell they hand write out a reciept/order slip for. No upc scanners that would be connected to the database saying we sold 3 of these order more. One guy working in the showroom and it takes him 20 minutes to check someone out because he has to write out every upc number that he looks up on the computer.

I would call to verify they have what you want in stock. Just because it is on the webpage does not mean the have it. It used to be a good place to do business. Now I drive 30+ miles to go to Kinseys.

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
Same for me. Great shop- if it is in stock. Call first. However, I have also had the same thing happen at other local shops as well. For me it is a 40 minute run to Kinseys, Lancaster, Chestnut's or Baker's Archery. It doesn't matter what shop- I call first. Just too many items for everyone to keep them all in stock.

·
Registered
37,038 Posts
I wont use them anymore. Way to many problems for me. Some good prices yes but service no. I got tired of calling and being told the item was there only to find out after a week or more of waiting that the item is backordered. Check out keystone Country store. Great and quick service. This of course is just my opinion...

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
I've bought lots through them and on their ebay store, had an issue but was quickly taken care of by customer service. Really good prices.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts