Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Boy I thought I got excited about Illinois deer season. I'm really pumped about my elk hunt this season. I leave Sept. 13th and will be there till the 23rd. Should be a good time to go, hopefully they are bugling hard. I've been out there once before and was unsucessfull, but now I think I'm much more prepared. I'll be hunting just outside of Parachute, CO on private and BLM ground. Does anyone have any thoughts, questions, or suggestions???

Thanks
DaJudge

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
DAjudge said:
Boy I thought I got excited about Illinois deer season. I'm really pumped about my elk hunt this season. I leave Sept. 13th and will be there till the 23rd. Should be a good time to go, hopefully they are bugling hard. I've been out there once before and was unsucessfull, but now I think I'm much more prepared. I'll be hunting just outside of Parachute, CO on private and BLM ground. Does anyone have any thoughts, questions, or suggestions???

Thanks
DaJudge
We've had some wild weather this year. Be prepared. I had snow,hail,rain and severe lightning on opening weekend and so did many others I talked to. Its been stormy most of the summer in the mountains.

·
Banned
84 Posts
DAjudge said:

Thanks
DaJudge
What area is that in? Im sure ive hunted close to Parachute....what is close to it?

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Parachute is right along I-70 about 45 minutes east of Grand Junction. We can actually see 70 from our cabin, but it is about 10 miles off the interstate.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts