Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used to subscribe to hunting mags, but I found that I usually didn't find time to read them. So I let subscriptions run out. Now, I have a chance to contribute to an "Adopt a Platoon" program at work, where we send packages to American troops overseas. I figured I'd subscribe to a bowhunting mag and donate the issues after(if) I have a chance to read them.

Anyway- I'm looking for opinions as to which mag is the best. I like to read not only about the hunts, but also get technical info about archery equipment and performance, tuning, etc...

What's the right one to subscribe to? :thumbs_up Thanks.

·
I am the Tin Man!
2,982 Posts
Sounds like a worthy cause to me. I read Eastmans Bowhunting Journal and I beleive they have a program to send free subscriptions to active military members. Might look into that and double up your efforts.

·
Registered
5,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sounds like a worthy cause to me. I read Eastmans Bowhunting Journal and I beleive they have a program to send free subscriptions to active military members. Might look into that and double up your efforts.
I Googled this. Looks like a great mag, but focused on the West. I live in the Northeast and unless the market bounces back really fast, I won't be traveling west to hunt! Thanks for the tip, though!

·
Registered
5,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Petersen's Bowhunting

they also have a program to send subs to soldiers.
I used to get this years ago. Do they get technical as well as have hunting articles? I s'pose I could buy one at the newstand to check it out. Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts