Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

After searching around for some new bowhunting shirts and not finding anything I really liked, I decided to get some designs together and set up a store. If you've been looking for bowhunting related apparel and shirts, please give this site a look. The site just recently launched. Would love any feedback on the products as well. The clothing is very high quality and everyone who has placed an order has been really happy.

http://BowhuntersStand.com

If you see something you like, use code AT10 for 10% off your entire order.

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
Nice looking stuff but 30.00 for a t-shirt is pricey.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the compliment. When this first started, we had the option to use lower quality material. Something more like you would find at Walmart or a big box store.

After testing the products we decided to go with the highest quality fabric. That puts the shirts in the $20-30 range.

I know if you order a shirt, you will be very pleased with the quality and fit. One of our customers said the shirt he ordered was the most comfortable T-shirt he ever put on.

There is also the AT10 discount code to give Archery Talk members a break on price.

Let me know if you have any questions.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
These baseball shirts have been super popular this month! Check them out. Thank you for the support!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts