Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Paul S. said:
Oh, sorry I didn't see your name on the Moderator list.....

No, but some of us would appreciate following what the mod's ask us to..

We don’t go to the hunting section and talk target as it may bore those there. :wink:

·
Registered
5,806 Posts
I don't mind a Bowhunting thread in the general section once in a while...I know we have rules....but it really isn't that big of a deal, Bowhunting IS archery after all.:)

·
Premium Member
20,334 Posts
Paul S. said:
I don't mind a Bowhunting thread in the general section once in a while...I know we have rules....but it really isn't that big of a deal, Bowhunting IS archery after all.:)
I get tired of moving them.

If we let some go in GenPop, they tend to multiply.:sad:

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Ya I agree, and I reply to some... as I hunt also, but they are seeming to get more and more. I guess he was just reminding all..

Keep in mind, not me, but some target archers do not hunt at all and actually do not like hunting. (My daugther for one)

No big deal..

·
Registered
34,166 Posts
TTT

There are so many in this section that I forgot a few times which forum I was in.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Thanks for the help. You would not believe how many we move daily

Darrel

·
Registered
34,166 Posts
Darrel said:
Thanks for the help. You would not believe how many we move daily

Darrel

I would be more than willing to help move the threads.:darkbeer:

·
Keep-Em in the 12 ring
788 Posts
From what I have seen. I would say that the Mods are puting a lot of threads in bowhunting that are or could be a general archery discussion. That anyone could ask here on AT not just bowhunters.

You can put almost anything in the bowhunters thread and be about 99% right. Try to look at it as a gereral discussion not just cut and dried this is something to do with bowhunting and move it. If you ask question -- what do you set your sights at? That could be a bowhunter asking a question or that could be a just simple, I'd like to know what to set my sight at sight at?

I just resently put question on the general archery discussion forum. Wanting to know about a piece of equipment that any At member might be able to answer. As I know more AT'ers visit the the general discussion board more than any thing esle. That would open the discussion up to more people. But to my surprise it was moved to the bowhunting forum. "YES" it did have to do with bowhunting. Was I asking it as a question that could only be answered in the bowhunting forum "NO".

I'm just asking that we can use the GENERAL ARHERY FORUM for just that, a general question area. Or are we going to police the general area so much that if you ask about sights, rest, stabilizers, tuning, etc.,etc. Do we have to put if its going to be used for bowhunting? I would hope not.

This is not a hit on any the Mods. They do a great job and you just can't please everyone all the time. I'm just asking that if your policeing the general forum that much. Your making a lot of work for yourself that you and AT I hope doesn't need.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Hey mods, maybe we need a target shooters forum. Im sure there are alot of hunters that really dont care about shooting spots, except for the one right behind the shoulder. Just an idea.:wink:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts