Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would love to see somebody put together 10-minute "clips" of purely home-made bowhunting video's that guys and their huntin' buddies made just for their own amusement and enjoyment!

Get about 12 of these together so you have a full, 2-hour video!!!

The laughs....

The m-m-m-m-misses.....

The kills.....

No "bleeping" out obscenties.....just the pure, real deal showing the good, the bad, and the ugly.......

It would sell millions compared to the cheesy sh*t that's out their now......

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
i second that!!!

·
Registered
303 Posts
Some guys on another board i visit are trying to do just that. Here is the link if your interested.

Click here to see.

·
Registered
7,765 Posts
Whitefeather said:
LOOK NO FURTHER...

Our videos are exactly that! I guarantee that you'll not see another like them. Lot's of tips, bloopers, etc. Check out "Whitetail Ambush 2 - Interactive" It's twice the movie as our first one. :thumbs_up

JP
This is a great video and it is just what you are talking about. I think it is the best video I have seen.
matt

·
Registered
8,821 Posts
What ever happened to the AT coalition video Whitefeather and where is my signed copy of Ambush 2?

·
Registered
4,838 Posts
Whitetail Ambush 2

Durocab1 said:
What ever happened to the AT coalition video Whitefeather and where is my signed copy of Ambush 2?
Everyone that was interested, suddenly lost interest when it came to splitting up the costs. It would have been really cheap per person too for what they would've gained out of it. I'm still interested in doing it if we could get everyone interested again. :thumbs_up

And for the signed copy...I'll sign it anywhere you want when you order it. :p It'll be shipped lightning quick too! :wink:

JP

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Whitefeather said:
Everyone that was interested, suddenly lost interest when it came to splitting up the costs. It would have been really cheap per person too for what they would've gained out of it. I'm still interested in doing it if we could get everyone interested again. :thumbs_up

And for the signed copy...I'll sign it anywhere you want when you order it. :p It'll be shipped lightning quick too! :wink:

JP
What is this "AT coalition video" you guys are talking about???

I am in the process of getting a web site going and have been recording my hunts for a long time. The problem is I have always videoed my self but this year I have lined up a camera man so I am hoping to get better footage...... I should be getting the editing software I need soon so I will be able to transfer the footage I have edit it and burn it to CD.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts