Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
which do you think work better, bowjax or limbsaver leeches?

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
neither last Catwhiskers are the cheapest and most effective.

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
Super string leech lasts for ever, whiskers are the cheapest, regular leeches and bowjax fly apart? Whiskers might slide up and down, but they do work!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
whiskers

I had whiskers on my old strings, and bought a new set but they are kinda slimy...kinda like with armor all or something...and they come untied

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
bowjax II, they don't fly off .

·
Registered
377 Posts
Ultrajax II

I shoot the ultrajax II and love them, they cant fly off either as they are one piece and string goes through the center, so it isnt possible. Best thing that I have ever put on my stings. Here is a pic.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Do you have a pic which ones are the II ??
They are the same ones in envy#21's post , I have the black ones though. I'm not home right now or I'd snap a pic. I have them on my buss cable and limbdriver drop cord.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
I love those Slipjax II suppressors.. they are kind of a pain to install but they last a very long time. Still not the BEST(I award that to cat whiskers) but they do a decent job and far outlive limbsavers.

·
Registered
7,785 Posts
I have used both Sims Super String Leaches and the reg Leaches, I think they are ok but do break easy. I did try the Bow Jax Slip Jacks on a bow about a yr ago a pain to install but worked rather well. Here is a Product I have used for the past 2 yrs and really like them, they are lighter than all the above and smaller and are very durrable. I have had the same set in like 5 different bows with NP.

Trantula String Bats

http://www.sophuntinggear.com/tarantula/site.pl?page=a019

1 - 12 of 12 Posts