Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
7 Time pHp Camp Champion
7,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man, and I thought I was the kid of the group. Hey DD, aren't they cute when they're green? :D ;) Happy B-Day, Junk! Hope it was great.

D

·
0 Posts
Indeed DOGG...Indeed!!...

...and in our group...27 is GREEN:eek: ...man, to me that was a long time ago:p ...hard to even remember that far back...

...JUNK...hope you just have the BEST Birthday ever!!!...

...you are sure deserving...since your so young, have TWO pieces of cake...and don't forget the ice cream:cool: ...

...or maybe wait...and have dessert later:D ...

...HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIAN!!...

>>>---The Deere Herd--->;)

R

·
0 Posts
The Junkie is ONLY 27,,,WOW! I let that Kid beat me..hehe, wait everybody has beat me:D BUT nobody has whooped up me as bad as the BowJunkie this YEAR...

Yeah, you have that cake and don't forget the dessert later..

Have A Good One Friend...

Hood

·
74,535 Posts
Just a kid!

Happy Birthday Bryan. Im sure the miss's will see you get a smile on this day. Hope both of you are doing fine! Look forward to seeing you guys soon. ATA show maybe again!

·
Registered
51 Posts
what junky is 27 i met him in indy and i thought he was just a punk kid that picked on crippled old archers like hoody :D
jk bow now that im finally old enough ill buy u a beer at the ata show lookin forward to it already happy late b day

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Thanks Guys

I Just say this. Thanks, I had a good day AND I ate half a cake and a half gallon of ice cream to go with it. LOL I will have it worked off next week. I will be at the ATA show and I can't wait till next year. I got a whole bag of whoop *** for my birthday and can't wait to hand it all out :D So Who wants some I am sharring to all. Thanks Again Brian

Also Don I am waiting on my GREEN hat for my birthday. HEHE

1 - 9 of 9 Posts