Votes: 30 54.5%
  • Dreamseason

Votes: 25 45.5%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
JB WELD PRO STAFFER
13,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am getting one or the other when I get Back and am using my phone a friend with AT. I shoot light poundage (due to a bum shoulder) and am all about super smooth and super quite bows. Mainly a hunting rig that will see shots from 0-50 yards max. Price aint the main factor on this one as much as it is single cam VS dual cams. so brief me what ya can and tell me why and why not please. Havent shot the Dream season only past X-Forces which I liked. I have shot the Dream Season which I Really liked:darkbeer:....

·
Banned
3,965 Posts
I like the extra speed & dual cams on the DS.

·
Tree Top Assassin
778 Posts
Dreamseason

I have the 09 Dreamseason GX, and it's actually very smooth for a 2 cam bow. Plus at 70lbs 29" draw I shoot a 396 grain arrow at 317fps. I aslo had the bowmadness 32 and chose the dreamseason over it.

·
Registered
11,666 Posts
You can get the 2010 DS now and its bad ass.356fps 6.5 brace hight :mg::mg:

·
JB WELD PRO STAFFER
13,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wow 50\50

·
JB WELD PRO STAFFER
13,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:darkbeer:

·
JB WELD PRO STAFFER
13,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
anyone else have any info?

·
JB WELD PRO STAFFER
13,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well uall are too close to really push me one way or the other

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
I feel your pain with the shoulder thing, since I got one myself. I had the same option you do also. The guy who I was going to be guys the bows from let me test out each bow for a week. I decided to shoot the BM for the first week. It is fast but not blistering like an x-force. It is very light, but has a good feel for being so light. It also has the smoothest draw I have ever felt. The next week I tested the X-force out. It is amazingly fast and still handles well for the speed. Its a little heavier then the BM, but still a good weight. The draw on the other hand is where it told me this was a "no go" for this bow. The draw was very difficult in the last couple inches, IMO. During this week, I could feel my shoulder hurting more everytime I shoot it. What ended up happening was I had a case of Tendonitic from shooting the bow. I bought the BM from him and have not had a problem with it yet. The smooth draw with help you to keep your shoulders in good working order.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts