Archery Talk Forum banner

Bowmar's official sentence

15340 Views 268 Replies 94 Participants Last post by  Venari Cervorum
Status
Not open for further replies.
141 - 160 of 269 Posts

· Registered
11,077 Posts
I've never really understood why people alter their body in any way. Tatoos, piercings, steroids, boob jobs, butt lifts, lip enhancements, botox, Liposuction, etc. Must have to do with severe low self image and/or confidence??

To each their own. People do things for their own reasons. Your speculation is just that, speculation.

· Premium Member
3,029 Posts
I've never really understood why people alter their body in any way. Tatoos, piercings, steroids, boob jobs, butt lifts, lip enhancements, botox, Liposuction, etc. Must have to do with severe low self image and/or confidence??
If people gave their souls as much attention as they give their bodies, the world would be a better place[emoji106]

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

· Registered
1,866 Posts
That's just it, it's not for you to understand what other people choose to do to their bodies. You're trying to understand something that's none of your business and that's a much bigger issue than what someone chooses to do with their body.

Using your same logic, one could say your own "severe low self image and/or confidence" is what leads you to focus on what others are doing, to their bodies or otherwise, so you don't have to take notice of your own personal issues.

· Registered
1,866 Posts
If people gave their souls as much attention as they give their bodies, the world would be a better place[emoji106]

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
The world would also be a better place if people would mind their own business as much as, or more than, they try to mind the business of others.

· YouThinkIcan't?!WatchMe
7,425 Posts
So…we’re all charges dropped??
The worst ones yes. But it was a part of a plea deal. They had to agree to something to get the charges dropped. You have to understand they were not dropped because they are not guilty of it. It was an exchange .

· Registered
10,015 Posts
The worst ones yes. But it was a part of a plea deal. They had to agree to something to get the charges dropped. You have to understand they were not dropped because they are not guilty of it. It was an exchange .
I'm sure they learned from their mistakes and will grow and be better people. Represent the hunting community with class moving forward

141 - 160 of 269 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.