Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know which model of the bowmaster would work well for the Judge? Or, perhaps you can suggest a similar alternative in terms of price, portability and quality? I'm just looking for something for field repairs/adjustments.

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
just the basic bowmaster - works for everything to simple string and cable adjustments to complete limb and cam removals.

Take the red caps off to fit between the cam and limb. put them back on so doesn't scratch the bow. and you are good to go. i typically put something over the string stop too, so the cable doesn't rub the finish.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just the basic bowmaster - works for everything to simple string and cable adjustments to complete limb and cam removals.

Take the red caps off to fit between the cam and limb. put them back on so doesn't scratch the bow. and you are good to go. i typically put something over the string stop too, so the cable doesn't rub the finish.
Outstanding! Couldn't have asked for a better summary!

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Now that I know I have such a good tuning guy nearby, I won't have much need for it, but there's always those situations that don't necessarily merit a trip to the shop. Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts