Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys im looking to get a new bow/ a good newer used bow. im looking at hoyt (turbo hawk or similar),bear (truth 2 or sim), oneida or monster, martin, bowtech, diamond pse rytera and any other good bow idc if its single or dual cam or camn ahalf. love shooting my hoy tnow but looking for more speed and poundage.. whats a good bow out there for cheap? and if anyone has any for sale id love to hear about them. also i was wondering what you guys thought was a good shooting bow for the money. thanks alot

·
Live with passion
7,328 Posts
I would first go to a good shop that might also have some used ones on hand and shoot as many as you can to find out what feels best for you. Then come patrol the classifieds to find what you are looking for. The Turbohawk is an excellent bow that everyone that gets one really seems to love.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ive been to every proshop around, and shot quite a few bows. im still just undecide, i really like the turbo hawk and bear has some nice ones but im just curious as to whats out there

·
Registered
9,876 Posts
You'll be hard pressed to get better quality than Hoyt at any price point. The Turbohawk is the class of the field in the $500 range.

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
You'll be hard pressed to get better quality than Hoyt at any price point. The Turbohawk is the class of the field in the $500 range.
Ditto

·
Registered
325 Posts
you should get the diamong iceman. that looks like it would be a good bow

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
has anyone shot a bear recently? are they doin ok?
Bears are great! Look into the Truth II. Prices online can be found for around 350.00 shipped now that the Attack is out. I just bought a Truth II Darkhorse to replace the Bear Instinct I sold and I love it! Its a great bow for the money!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts