Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanna Make a list...or help me identify these bows in these movies...

Dukes of Hazzard...
Blade Trinity...I think it's a Bowtech that hotty (Jessica Beal?) shoots... :tongue:
The Punisher...

Whenever I watch a movie and see the hero weilding a bow I start paying more attention to figuring out what bow it is to what is going on in the movie...my wife gets really annoyed when I lean over and whisper "I think that's a Bowtech." :confused:

Any other's you can think of...

·
32,707 Posts
Huskers05 said:

Dukes of Hazzard...
Blade Trinity...I think it's a Bowtech that hotty (Jessica Beal?) shoots... :tongue:
The Punisher...

Whenever I watch a movie and see the hero weilding a bow I start paying more attention to figuring out what bow it is to what is going on in the movie...my wife gets really annoyed when I lean over and whisper "I think that's a Bowtech." :confused:

Women......just don't get it!!!

·
Registered
620 Posts
Huskers05 said:

Dukes of Hazzard...
The Punisher...

Blade Trinity = AR
The Punisher = AR
Elektra = AR
Charlies Angels = Hoyt Ultratec

·
Registered
159 Posts
Huskers05 said:

Dukes of Hazzard...
The Punisher...

Blade Trinity......It was an AR...modified according to the information on the website. I heard that WC made the strings.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I guess it takes a southern boy to bring up Deliverance with Burt Reynolds. Obviously they werent shooting AR or Bowtech!

·
Registered
524 Posts
"Braveheart" with Russell Crow and "Troy" with Brad Pitt (where Achillies gets shot with an arrow on his heel, hence the term "Achillies heel") are some recent movies featuring bows and arrows.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I want that bow Jessica Beal shot in Blade Trinity. She gained around 75 fps on the chrono, and I could be wrong, but I didn't see her change anything. I wish that were true. I could get Black Night speeds out of my Extreme easily.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
I wonder about Dukes pic

If he really shot that arrow! I have questions. :D

Wheres that bottom cam gonna hit? :confused:
Anyone anchor there?
Think that limb survived hitting the side window frame?

·
Registered
620 Posts
tacoben said:
"Braveheart" with Russell Crow and "Troy" with Brad Pitt (where Achillies gets shot with an arrow on his heel, hence the term "Achillies heel") are some recent movies featuring bows and arrows.
Braveheart was Mel Gibson ;)

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
" The good old "Curly Larry & Moe" fingering the tic-tac toe painted Indian face paint....right in the eyes, & a Knock out to the head :embarasse :shade:

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
Hey did anyone catch a glimps of that super funky, never to be found anywhere fould-down break in two and instant fold up and shoot Hoyt ___Tec bow in Charlies Angels?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts