Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks, I just got in my first shipment of BCY X 99 and wanted to run a deal on it for you. $44.99 for 3pc sets, with a ton of other options available (see link). These sets will go through our stretching process, and include BCY servings. Clear serving will be angel majesty or powergrip to avoid any seperation issues. I will post some pics soon. Here is the link to the deal: https://westoutdoors.info/products/bcy-x99-archerytalk-sale

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've had some questions about the X99 material. BCY is phasing out BCY X due to part of the core material not being available to them anymore. The X99 is a similar formula but a bit thinner and higher quality SK99 vs SK90. Long story short it seems to be super stable and a good all round material. We have been running 28 strands with the X99 and having no creep after our stretching process. Most likely I will be going to it being our main material by the end of the year from what I've seen so far. I'm still playing with some of the new Brownell materials but haven't decided which one I want to stock yet.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.