Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm in need of ordering another custom bow string and I can't decide what color I want to order it in. I currently shoot a PSE Stinger in camo. I either want all red or all fluorescent green. What color would you choose with a camo bow?

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
I had fluorescent green & black on a camo bow. Looked really good

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
I have a set of all red with flo orange pin stripe coming for stormy hardwoods Phoenix .

·
Registered
10,824 Posts
Solid flo green with flo green end servings on the shooting string and black end servings on the cables with black center and STS servings. If you'd like to see a BUNCH of different color combo's (including the ones you listed) you can click the link in my signature...their's a few 100 pics of different string combos....who knows you may find something you like better and then you can have Brad build that:thumbs_up

If the bow has roller servings go flo green on them too so they blend and disappear.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds like Flo Green is going to be the color I go with. Hopefully, I'll make a decision and get something ordered up first thing tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
I had fluorescent green & black on a camo bow. Looked really good
Thats what i've had on my last two camo bows, it's a good looking combo. I just recently had a new set of bcy-x flo grn/blk installed on my camo allegiance.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts