Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked this bow up from a buddy Friday and after shooting it over the weekend it needs to go to another home. The intention was for it to me my wife's bow. That is not to be so here is a chance to pick up a very nice target bow. It is a 2005, has the binary cams and has a draw length of 27". It also has the Shrewd grip that was made for Bowtec. I did machine a custom string stop from steel and carbon. The D-loop is actually really nice. It is a served, no knot loop done in Spectra. The strings are black and grey, They look to be Winners Choice and are in excellent condition.

I have shown the two flaws I could find. Other than those two makes it is in perfect condition.

$400 TYD.

We tried to shoot the pics in sun to show the beautiful finish but it is literally so glossy the glare made pics impossible.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Okay so I may be a little high. Not traditionally a Bowtech guy. I am open to offers so someone can enjoy this beautiful bow.

·
Registered
6,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Okay, I need to move this beauty. $300 TYD

·
Registered
6,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It is in perfect shooting condition and looks incredible except for the two spots I showed in the pics. The one is a scratch from a counter weight. The other mark is a tiny nick near the sight window.

I need the funds and will be shooting for a former sponsor in 2014.

·
Registered
6,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I don't have the mods but if you can get the modules it is a 2-5 minute job with no press needed. I might be able to get my hands on some 28" modules as I just put 29's on my buddies bow and took off the 28's.

·
Registered
6,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We need to get this bow into someone's hand who can really enjoy it. I can include a set of 28" modules I got off my shooting buddy.

·
Registered
6,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
People have expressed interest in this bow and I wanted to sell it on here this evening I am going to put it on E-Bay for more than what I am asking on here. This is a great bow and I really wanted it to stay in the "family" but I need the funds.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Interested in your constitution..don't need a target bow..already have one but really like the looks of yours...would u consider 250.00?.if so consider it sold

1 - 15 of 15 Posts