Archery Talk Forum banner

BOWTEC recall

1361 Views 10 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  bowsmith
Just heard bowtec having a recall on bows. Anyone heard whats up.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
5,479 Posts
I think this was to do with the limb issues on the Generals.

Unless they have put out another one.

Do a search on it, go to the Bowtech website or look at the sticky.

Should give you all the info you need.

· In the begining God......
3,791 Posts
I have a question on this. Does the purchaser send in the warranty card, or does the dealer? If the warranty card was sent in why doesn;t Bowtech send a letter to their customers, and advise about the recall. I mean the last I heard that Ford, GM, anyone in the car business takes care of the problems. It is bad enough from what I am hearing about not paying for the labor etc. but are all they doing is replacing limbs? What happened to exceeding the customers expectations?

· Registered
195 Posts
huh?

I have a question on this. Does the purchaser send in the warranty card, or does the dealer? If the warranty card was sent in why doesn;t Bowtech send a letter to their customers, and advise about the recall. I mean the last I heard that Ford, GM, anyone in the car business takes care of the problems. It is bad enough from what I am hearing about not paying for the labor etc. but are all they doing is replacing limbs? What happened to exceeding the customers expectations?
Do you want them to replace the grip too?

· Registered
2,564 Posts
Do you want them to replace the grip too?
tnard had a legitimate question. Just suppose he had no access to internet and the forums. How would one know of the problems with the bow. Guess just wait till it blows up and hurts someone.

· Registered
245 Posts
Somebody's feeding you a bunch of crap!! Here we go another bashing thread. Hell, maybe Bowtech should recall some bows so the other Brands can sell some!!!HA!HA!!

· Registered
6,665 Posts
What's your beef? You don't shoot a Bowtech... you have no dog in the fight.

And let's talk about when Elite lost the lawsuit and had to quit shipping their bows... Did they notify all the people who placed orders? What about when they could not keep up with demand? Did they notify all the shops and customers that placed orders? Huh? What happened to exceeding the customers expectations?

· Registered
5,489 Posts
Please check stickies at top of forums for Bowtech Recall Information.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.