Archery Talk Forum banner

Bowtech 101st=WOW!!

829 Views 8 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  gc1
well today i went to the backyard to shoot my bow. i just sighted it in and i was shooting at 20 yards. i havent installed my limbdriver yet so i am using a whisker biscuit that i just threw on and eye balled it. i was shooting 3 arrow groups and in the first 30 minutes i robin hooded 2 sets of arrows. wow i love this bow.
the only thing i dont like is the noise. it is a very quite bow but compared to my brothers guardian it is loud.

i was thinking of adding a string tamer jr. on the bow. how much will this help the noise? also will it make my bow less accurate? i just want people opinion before i spend $50 for that. thanks.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
23,637 Posts
I have enjoyed many, many shots on mine with the factory suppressor. I say save your money and rock it the way they made it...

(and fir the record - I like to tinker...)

· Registered
1,391 Posts
not sure about the 101 but I can tell a huge difference with my P.O.S. much quieter and it didnt affect my groups at all searc the classifieds for P.O.S. great product and a fast shipper

· Registered
248 Posts
101st

Hey 808, what you need to do with that bow is shoot a couple hundred times and then put it on a draw board, time the cams and get everything set to spec. Once you have done that its going to shoot even nicer. I also put limb savers on the limbs (DUH) and it took most of the noise that it does make away. Good luck with the bow and hunt em hard.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.