Archery Talk Forum banner

Bowtech 82nd Airborne

338 Views 4 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  RIP5
Get anyone informations about speed with Draw Length 28".
Please give further informations about handling and forgiveness.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
6,473 Posts
I have an 82nd and love it, but forgiveness is not one of its strong points. You can't let down on your form one bit or it will affect your arrow flight. It is a shooter though. I am shooting a 320gr arrow at 57#, 29" draw and my speed is 314fps.

In order to make a guess as to what you should be getting with a 28 inch draw, you will have to post more information, such as draw weight, and arrow weight.

Automan

· Registered
360 Posts
I have an 82nd with 29" draw. This thing is a tack driver.....IF you do everything perfect. With a 404 grain arrow at 66# I get 306FPS. I would say about 10 fps less for 28" draw.

· Registered
858 Posts
I have an 82nd and love it, but forgiveness is not one of its strong points. You can't let down on your form one bit or it will affect your arrow flight. It is a shooter though. I am shooting a 320gr arrow at 57#, 29" draw and my speed is 314fps.

In order to make a guess as to what you should be getting with a 28 inch draw, you will have to post more information, such as draw weight, and arrow weight.

Automan
Amen, brother......

That's why I got rid of mine.......

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.