Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
1,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, this picture was obviously taken after the action was finished...:wink:

The Admiral performed flawlessly for me on my WY Mule Deer hunt last week.

Attachments

· Registered
1,775 Posts
BowTech Shooter, What is this bow like compared to the general? Is it smoother and quieter on the shot? How is the draw cycle? Is there less handshock? When at full draw are the cables running through your sight pin guard? Thanks.

· Registered
16,391 Posts
Nice buck, congrats....:thumb:

· Registered
36,987 Posts
Nice Mulie . Congrats

· Team #12 - 2009 Winners!!
10,155 Posts
ummmm.... I think that I may need to confiscate this bow from you due to them not being released yet:wink: but seriously, let us know how it is compared to the general, and also, congrats on the mulie!

· Registered
728 Posts
BTshooter...you look like Ron Jaworski (sp) or Jaws if you know who I'm talking about

· Registered
1,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
BowTech Shooter, What is this bow like compared to the general? Is it smoother and quieter on the shot? How is the draw cycle? Is there less handshock? When at full draw are the cables running through your sight pin guard? Thanks.
IMHO it's much like the General as far as noise, hand shock and draw cycle. However it was a little tougher for me to draw because I was using 70 Lbs and I'm not used to it. I've been using 60 Lbs or less for the last 7-8 years or so. When I got back from my trip I put a pair of 60 Lb. limbs on it and it draws very smooth...

I didn't notice the cables and I also checked after I read your question and no, they don't.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.