Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My new Bowtech Admiral Testorosa was ordered last Monday, shipped out three days later on Thursday, and came in yesterday! That's ONE week, not two to three like most dealers are saying! I am so excited too...got my Octane black and red stab in the mail too and will go to pick up my bow Thursday as they also ordered some accessories for me that won't be in until then...so making one trip for all of it!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Congratulations, your gonna love it. I have an Admiral 28" dr. 71# and with my Beman Hunter 340 Elite's shooting at my Gander Mountain Block target I will move my shots around for fear of a robinhood. It's a accurate, consistent and smooth shooting bow. I love mine. Enjoy!!!:darkbeer:

·
Registered
23 Posts
I agree with everyone else i have had an Admiral about 4 weeks and all ready have 4 robin hoods.

Shoot it with confidence!!!:teeth:

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
I ordered an Admiral for a cutomer 4 weeks ago.....and we are still waiting!:angry:

Wounderful Service:mad:
Patience grasshopper:)

The Admiral is worth the wait, they are great shooting bows. Holds like a rock, accurate, couldn't ask for more. Plus, I'm getting good speed for those concerned with all that.

·
Registered
4,672 Posts
admiral

Love my admiral the draw is stout at 61.9# but with a 333 gr 200 PSE it shot290fps at 29." the thing that sold me is the sound that you dont hear and no vibration or kick after the shot

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well, I am a weakling for now. I ordered the 40# limbs...may be why it was shipped so fast...they probably have an abundance of those in stock vs many that order 50 and 60# limbs.

I am SO excited...it's like having candy in front of you but you can't touch it!..lol. My bow is at the dealer's place about an hour from our house, so we decided to wait until our other accessories he ordered come in first and only make one trip. Geeesh though..I'd almost make two just to get it NOW!..lol...but will wait until Thursday to go.

·
Registered
9,862 Posts
Post up a few pictures when she's all set up!! I've had mine since the 24th of October and it's a really great hunting bow for me. Two bucks and a tom so far:D

·
Registered
6 Posts
ZBWB, I hope that you are right about the overstock of limbs. I ordered one for my wife a bout a week ago and would love to get it sooner than the end of the month. Great Bow, congrats.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts