Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a black ops assassin I'm looking to sell. Long story short. Lost my place to hunt ,didn't lose it, lost it for good. So, I'm out of the game again for quite awhile. I've only shot this enough to broadhead tune it. I paid just over 700 at Santa Fe archery. Looking to get 650$ save yourself some tax. Warranty info has not been filled out yet.29" DL. Comes with quiver as well

DSCF2497.jpg
DSCF2498.jpg

·
Banned
395 Posts
I was going to get a camo one friday for 550 out the door tax and all, but I would rathe have a black ops if you can like the other guy said make a good deal....and I ain't trying to lowball ya...I can give you the # to the shop so you can check.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry guys. Im already dropping it 50 from what i paid. Not trying to be a hardass im just trying to recoup since i wont be using it. If it helps i have a 18x16x11 red head target i'll throw in for a FTF deal.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The black looks even sweeter when you're shooting it.

I am looking for cash so it would have to be one helluva trade

·
Registered
598 Posts
the blackops package is 629.99 an i dont believe any bow shop in the united states can market a bow above a msrp set by the manufacturer..

2011 Bowtech Assassin Specs

The Assassin is sold as a package deal for around $600 and looks to be a great deal for anyone looking for the complete deal (RAK – Ready, Aim, Kill!)

Quick Specs:
Speed 333 FPS
Let-Off 65-80%
Draw Length 26-30”
Draw Weights 50, 60 , 70
Brace Height 7”
Weight 3.8 lbs.
Axle to Axle Length 30 5/8″
MSRP $649.99

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the blackops package is 629.99 an i dont believe any bow shop in the united states can market a bow above a msrp set by the manufacturer..

2011 Bowtech Assassin Specs

The Assassin is sold as a package deal for around $600 and looks to be a great deal for anyone looking for the complete deal (RAK – Ready, Aim, Kill!)

Quick Specs:
Speed 333 FPS
Let-Off 65-80%
Draw Length 26-30”
Draw Weights 50, 60 , 70
Brace Height 7”
Weight 3.8 lbs.
Axle to Axle Length 30 5/8″
MSRP $649.99
Don't know what the intention here was but bow was 649.99 and after tax I paid 703 and some change. 50 bucks off for a bow I've had for 5 days is the deal I'm offering.

·
Banned
395 Posts
Got my black ops today with a rip cord code red, black octane stab, the apex sights, and the quiver with a short-n-sweet s1 release(not going to mention price because I have bought 8 bows from this shop, so I get good deals) OMG DUDE THIS BOW IS FLIPPIN AMAZING....It is the first NON-FLAGSHIP BOW i have ever owned and good lord I may never buy another high dollar bow....This thing shoots flat...is extremely quiet...shock free..fast...it is everything you would want....GREAT BOW HERE PEOPLE!!!! BUMP FOR YA BRO!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.