Archery Talk Forum banner

BowTech being sued....

2247 Views 13 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  field14
Saw this link on another site that talked about bowtech being sued over stolen bow engineering ideas. Thought it mite interest some of you BT fanatics...

http://www.registerguard.com/web/updates/25965026-46/suit-bowtech-hadley-bow-company.html.csp
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
708 Posts
day late and a dollar short bud already been posted once...pay close attention see how this one pans out so you can show us the results

· Registered
10,119 Posts
day late and a dollar short bud already been posted once...pay close attention see how this one pans out so you can show us the results
ha ha+1

· Registered
708 Posts
haha all good, just seems like any chance to bash and someone is right on top of it....maybe I misunderstood and if so I appologize.

· Registered
13,175 Posts
I didn't see him saying anything that was "bashing" the BT bows....simply posted the link.....Amazing how accusations of "bashing" comes down on someone that hasn't said a word...but simply posted a link that is the TRUTH of the matter with regard to what is coming up....

Next thing you know, the fanboys will be accusing people of bashing their illustrious "product" if said person so much as asks a question about it....

field14 (Tom D.)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.