Archery Talk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is a left handed Camouflaged BowTech BlackKnight 2 with 60-70 pound limbs. Its 38 inches axel to axel with approximately 6 inch brace height, 2004-2005 year model and has a 29 inch draw length. I purchased bow new in 05 and have kept it in relatively good condition. This was supposed to be one of the fastest bows made in its time. It has Dual Cams and is a left-handed bow. My asking price is $225.00 for complete setup (bare bow, 5 arrow quiver with no arrows, drop away arrow rest, wrist sling, stabilizer, pep sight, d loop and 3 pin sight with level). I will consider all reasonable offers. Please contact me at [email protected] if you would like me to email you pictures, have any questions or need an immediate response. Thanks for reviewing this ad.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ttt

I am open to consider any reasonable offers.

I will also consider any trade scenarios for left hand 60 pound target bow?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ttt, the bow and all athachments are still for sale.

I will consider any readonable offers.

Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
180 Posts
are you willing to trade for a martin bone hunter only been shoot like 50 times are ready for hunting..50 to 60 lbs..draw is 27.5 right now but is able to go from 25 to 30..and bye the way will the length change on that bow?..and if your interested can text you some pics...and I would love tosee some pics of your bow..e-mail is [email protected] if you not interested in trade would love to see pics to make a offer..thanks

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I sent interested party a PM.

Please let me know if your still interested in trading or making an offer.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.