Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know what happens to the IBO rating, let-off and back wall in the "comfort" setting on the Boss?

·
Registered
94 Posts
I believe the wall stays the same. Let off goes I believe from 65-75-85% as well as an increase in valley as the let off goes up. Then as far as ibo ~6 fps as you go down the line. So ~12fps in the comfort

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Has anyone shot the Boss in all three settings? Maybe even ran some arrows through a chrono in all three?

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Nice. How about you long draw shooters. How does she draw at longer draw lengths?

·
Registered
6,482 Posts
I believe the wall stays the same. Let off goes I believe from 65-75-85% as well as an increase in valley as the let off goes up. Then as far as ibo ~6 fps as you go down the line. So ~12fps in the comfort

Wall stays the same but the letoff pretty much stays at 85% for the # 2 and # 3 settings and drops to 80% on the # 1 performance setting. At least that what it does on my Prodigy and BTX

·
Mark
5,690 Posts
can't speak for the Boss but I went to the Prodigy due to ease of draw cycle compared to my Hoyt Spyder Turbo. The # 2 & # 3 settings seem about the same to me and currently use # 3 as its pleasant to shoot. Might be a tad slower than my Turbo on #3 comfort but my shoulder says it doesn't care if I lose a little speed, maybe 10fps. Im only 28" draw.

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Any 32" DL shooters can chime in on this Power Shift Disk? Is it just a gimmick?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts