Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been forced to "thin the herd". I have several bows that I need to sell.
I have 2 Bowtech Insanity CPXLs, 1 Bowtech Captain, 1 Bowtech Allegiance, 1 Bowtech Insanity CPX (that has custom strings and "super tune" by Ontarget7), and 1 Elite E35 (that has custom strings and "super tune" by Ontarget7). The two bows that have custom strings and tune haven't even made it back to me yet. Per the UPS tracking info, both bows should be here tomorrow. Obviously those two will be exciting to have for who ever buys them.

I have a CPXL that is in excellent condition. 60lbs limbs, black out with "Inferno Cams", torque-less grip, and Trophy Taker rest. The bow shoots great. $675

Please let me know if you would like different pictures or have any other questions. I'll accept PayPal or USPS money order and will ship the same day I receive funds.

Thanks for looking!!

Jesse
Inferno Cams Small.jpg
Inferno back small.jpg
Inferno CPXL small.jpg
TT Inferno small.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry the last picture shows the other CPXL that I'm selling. It will be on a different post. Sorry for the confusion.

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Hard to tell from the pics. Are the cams/pockets glossy metal or matte?

·
Registered
614 Posts
Looking for a 70 lber any?????

·
Registered
111 Posts
I've been forced to "thin the herd". I have several bows that I need to sell.
I have 2 Bowtech Insanity CPXLs, 1 Bowtech Captain, 1 Bowtech Allegiance, 1 Bowtech Insanity CPX (that has custom strings and "super tune" by Ontarget7), and 1 Elite E35 (that has custom strings and "super tune" by Ontarget7). The two bows that have custom strings and tune haven't even made it back to me yet. Per the UPS tracking info, both bows should be here tomorrow. Obviously those two will be exciting to have for who ever buys them.

I have a CPXL that is in excellent condition. 60lbs limbs, black out with "Inferno Cams", torque-less grip, and Trophy Taker rest. The bow shoots great. $675

Please let me know if you would like different pictures or have any other questions. I'll accept PayPal or USPS money order and will ship the same day I receive funds.

Thanks for looking!!

Jesse
View attachment 1962978
View attachment 1962979
View attachment 1962980
View attachment 1962981
Do You have any CPXL's now? Thanks for Your time-

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
Pm sent

1 - 15 of 15 Posts