Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive heard a lot of good things about this company. Wondering if anyone knew the prices of some of their bows like the tribute and the tomkat etc....Thanks guys

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
The dealers around me (South Central PA) are selling the bow at:

Tomkat Pkg - $529 (Supposely getting "Bare" Tomkats for $450)
Allegiance - $699
Tribute - $699
Old Glory - $729

Hope that helps.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Great Bows!

If you're new to bowhunting and archery and looking for a top of the line bow, you can't go wrong with a Bowtech Tribute or Tomcat. You might also look at the Mathews Switchback XT. Expect to spend between $600 -$750 on just a bare bow and add at least another $200 for accessories or try to find one on E-Bay or Archery Talk already loaded for less. A lot of guys change bows for the new years model and you might be able to get a great deal when the '07 s come out. Good Luck!:frusty:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Tribute

The tribute in SE Michigan runs 750. They can be found slightly used on AT or Ebay around 620 ish. Shoot it first though along with the Matthews Switchback, Bowtech Allegiance or anything else you want to try. See which you like better. I have a Tribute, and yes I like it very much

all the best,
john.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys....now i know what to expect when i get my butt to the shop....:wink:

·
NC ASA Director
35,983 Posts
DeadOn33 said:
Thanks guys....now i know what to expect when i get my butt to the shop....:wink:
Yep, they are right at $700 bills here also.

·
Registered
28,183 Posts
The Tomkat package for $529 has got to be the best deal out there. The only downsides are that the sight is cheap and so is the quiver but it's ready to shoot and it is a great bow.

·
Registered
14,295 Posts
nicko said:
The Tomkat package for $529 has got to be the best deal out there. The only downsides are that the sight is cheap and so is the quiver but it's ready to shoot and it is a great bow.
Most packages do have cheap accessories, thats why I would buy the accessories separate.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Good buy

Slippy Field said:
Most packages do have cheap accessories, thats why I would buy the accessories separate.
Still a good buy for someone new to archery. He will most likely upgrade all his accessories if he likes the Tomcat.

·
Spot Shooter
2,128 Posts
I must have lucked out and got a deal. Bought the Equalizer for $600 and the Tribute for $650. Buy two and get a break.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Tribute

Bowtech Tribute shoots great out of the box. Get it from Crackers and you will have one awsome bow.:wink: :darkbeer:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts