Archery Talk Forum banner

Bowtech "brigadier"

651 Views 8 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  STELLIX
Where are our deadgum bows?
Man mine has been on order for 3 months!
I wish i had purchased something else!

Anyone have any info?

Tsummer
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
1,524 Posts
you will never get it , there is no such thing as a brigadier or sentinel!!!! just kidding they should be here soon. adam is doing all he can to get them. i talked to john eastman last week and all of our bows should be here in a couple weeks. i think yours and davids may even get here before mine .

· Registered
2,005 Posts
you will never get it , there is no such thing as a brigadier or sentinel!!!! just kidding they should be here soon. adam is doing all he can to get them. i talked to john eastman last week and all of our bows should be here in a couple weeks. i think yours and davids may even get here before mine .
Sentinels are already out, they're just selling as fast as shops are getting them in. It's just the Brigadier and Air Raid that aren't out yet.

Custom colours take forever though, I ordered a Captain in Testarossa end of January and it won't be here for another month at the least.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.