Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 376 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This may come as a bombshell, but there's no need for it to feel that way.......I have read this rumor being mentioned a couple times today and have seen it been beat down as just a rumor. Rather than misinformation being thrown around and rumor running rampant it's a better idea to bring some facts into the open.

I can say officially that yes this "rumor" is true. I cannot get into the juicy details of hows and whys and whens, the direction of this move and it's details will be released as needed, but for now we might as well say that yes it is true if for no other reason than to prevent BAD information.
This is a positive move for Bowtech, ROSS and the archery industry as a whole, and as the details of the move emerge and the direction of the line is established that will become clear.

Deleted link to forum

·
Banned
10,353 Posts
So Ross is officially out of business then it seems :eek:

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
...good move to buy out another company that sells single cam bows. :wink:

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
i would of never guessed that.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Guys,
No ROSS is not out of business.
The details of this move will come out in time, for now just take that statement as a way to stop the unneccesary dispersal of BAD information concerning ROSS.
I can't share anymore at this point and this shouldn't be the beginning of a speculation mill. Just know this is a positive move for the archery industry, ROSS and Bowtech.

·
Banned
10,353 Posts
Guys,
No ROSS is not out of business.
The details of this move will come out in time, for now just take that statement as a way to stop the unneccesary dispersal of BAD information concerning ROSS.
I can't share anymore at this point and this shouldn't be the beginning of a speculation mill. Just know this is a positive move for the archery industry, ROSS and Bowtech.

Now I am confused lol. If Bowtech bought Ross then they are no longer Ross. Even if they keep the Ross name to sell under Ross is still done with. Just like the Diamond line that Bowtech bought. :confused: :confused:

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Some people owe an apology to the guy who got bashed & shutdown today for posting this!

·
Registered
799 Posts
Didn't Savage Arms just buy Bowtech? If so, then Savage just picked up Ross and now have Bowtech and Ross....

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
Do you reckon Bowtech will honor Ross warranties. I would doubt they would if they do like the Diamond buyout.

·
Banned
10,353 Posts
Do you reckon Bowtech will honor Ross warranties. I would doubt they would if they do like the Diamond buyout.

I was wondering that myself. I am thinking there could be a lot of angry people out there if Bowtech doesn't honor the warranty and that is not a good thing to have this early in a new venture :eek:

·
Banned
10,353 Posts
people are right, you do seem to end up in all Ross related threads, until a statement is released by Ross or Bowtech, rumor!

Give it a rest already man, I mean seriously lol. NOBODY listens to you but yourself and even then I have my doubts :wink:

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
people are right, you do seem to end up in all Ross related threads, until a statement is released by Ross or Bowtech, rumor!
Yeh over on HNI, Matt, "Bowtech Cooporate Staff" yeh he just made it official. there is a link on the first post of this thread....

EDIT: And on this thread, sorry didnt see you up there matt.

1 - 20 of 376 Posts