Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dangit I am really dissapointed :cry: I bought a Brand New BowTech Constitution this past may and registered it online and was thinking that I would get a Camo Hat ?? I have sent Bowtech a couple of emails and even told them that I would like to purchase a couple but I got no response from them:mad: I Love my New Bow so much that I really wanted to display the name of the company that I bought it from. I did however get a window sticker and a black hat when I bought the bow but was looking forward to wearring the M.O. Obsession hat while hunting infront of the camera :sad: Does any of ya'll know where and how I can get a hold on a couple of them??
and why do they not sell them??? Man I dunno about you but if I owend the company and a fella was willing to advertise for me for "FREE" I would think that I would take Full Advantage of that wouldn't you ???:confused: At any rate I sure wish that they wouldn't be so dog gone secretive about thier promotional items :mad:

·
Relocated Cajun
10,974 Posts
Full Advantage of that wouldn't you
was that a secretive message that you would take Advantage also???

why not hunt with the black one...they look good....

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jose Boudreaux said:
was that a secretive message that you would take Advantage also???

why not hunt with the black one...they look good....
Realtree ?? Thanks but No Thanks it wouldn't match my Camo on New Truck:wink:

·
Registered
780 Posts
Man I am with you on the hat thing, I have Purchased 4 Bowtech Bows and now have 8 black Bowtech hats and no camo hats. Suggestion for any Bowtech employee on the boards. If a person buys a camoflage bow, send a camo hat:confused: !

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
I guess I'm lucky. I got the camo hat with my Allegiance and my Tribute. My dealer gives me a choice.

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
I have only gotten black ones with my bows. However, you can find one just fine on eBay. Cheaper too.

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Thanks for the link Champion Shootr. If only they were available in a few different camo patterns. :sad:

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
mdbowhunter said:
Thanks for the link Champion Shootr. If only they were available in a few different camo patterns. :sad:
My thoughts exactly mdbowhunter. Now they need to offer hats is the same patterns as their bows. Then you could have one to match your bow.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts