Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to replace a pair of cams on an 05 allegiance, Will all 05 binary cams work, or are they model specific?

·
Real helos, have 2 rotors
10,241 Posts
They have charts in the manual for what cam will give what draw length for what model bow. On your Allegience an E-1 cam is 30", an E-2 29.5", E-3 29" and so on.

So no, they are not model specific.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
not an expert, but all '05 cams will fit all '05 bows.. BUT, as said, they are draw specific. To be certain, go to the Bowtech cam tune chart

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
would it be possible to upgrade to the newer cam? then you could just switch modules to change draw lenght and get a choice of smooth or fast as well.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I think i read somewhere that 06 cams will not work on an 05. Thanks to all for your replies.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Cams

What size do you need? I'm sure you can find what you need on here. I have a set of E-3's off of an 05 alliegance ( 29 in) if interested.

·
Real helos, have 2 rotors
10,241 Posts
would it be possible to upgrade to the newer cam?
Moonkryket did it and lost 5 lbs of peak draw weight. I don't think you could do it without effecting draw weight unless you swap limbs as well. I would assume the 06 bows all have identical cams with heavier limbs than 05.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
jthaze said:
What size do you need? I'm sure you can find what you need on here. I have a set of E-3's off of an 05 alliegance ( 29 in) if interested.
Yes, i might be interested. I just sold on 05 Allegiance on ebay 28" draw. Now the buyer doesnt like the draw. As soon as he gets back to me on what he wants to do, i might just buy a set and send it to him. I'll let you know if he wants 29" What are you asking for them?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts