Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
"With every Captain purchased, BowTech will donate a portion of the proceeds to the Tragedy Assistance Program for Survivors. T.A.P.S. is a Veteran Service Organization that aids and comforts hundreds of American families who have tragically lost their loved ones in the armed forces. For more information, visit www.TAPS.org."

I told my brother in law about this the other day and he asked me how much of each sale they were donating. The above quote is directly from Bowtech.com. Does anyone know exactly what portion they of each sale they donate? It really does not matter to me as I am all too happy that they are donating anything at all. I think that is stand up for a company to do so. In fact that is the driving force for me to get the captain over the Admiral.

Anybody know the exact amount? Curiosity is getting the better of me!
Thanks!
Jeremy

· Registered
1,612 Posts
Im sorry I cant answer your question, but I also agree it is a truly great thing for a company to do...Bowtech has always been a company that supports the US Armed Forces...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.