Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a '09 Bowtech Captain 61.2 lbs. MAX. Adjustable roatating module that is set at 29" now. It is in Mossy Oak Brush camo that looks awesome. It has a matching Octane quiver with the magnets inside and a matching Octane stabilizer with hat and birth certificate peep and loop. The sight,rest and arrows not included. The bow looks awesome and the strings and cables are like new. The only marks on it are a couple of small dings on the top cam that are hard to see and in no way effect the bow,string or cables but I don't want to hide anything. It is a tack driver and has been shot very little and has never seen the woods.You won't be dissopointed. Bow,quiver and stabilizer $750 TYD or $775 with the trophy taker rest included PAYPAL Preferred but will take money order with good feedback. NO trades sorry and fell free to make reasonable offers. Thanks

Attachments

·
roll tide roll!
3,652 Posts
been looking for one for weeks and finally went and got one today.... i think im gonna like it, heres a buimp for you

·
Registered
899 Posts
I love this rig

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys PM's Answered. Who ever commits to it is going to love it the pictures don't do it justice.Thanks

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The reason for selling is that I plan on doing allot of walking to where I will be hunting and I want to try a lighter bow for this reason. The captain is an awsome 3D/hunting bow but isn't made for stalking.Thanks

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.