Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone shooting a constitution for indoor X or tatget in general, i have a tribute and general but wanted somthing with a longer ATA for indoor, i just picked up an 08 in max 4 camo, red cams and cables with barnsdale limbs form "outbackarcher" (should be on its way soon) just wondered what setup you guys were using and how you liked it.

· Registered
793 Posts
You won't be disappointed! I absolutely loved my Connie.....only got rid of it because I couldn't afford my 09's without selling it. It is so forgiving it's ridiculous and it holds like a dream. I was shooting a Sword Titan with a TT spring steel rest and Posten stabilization setup. Tack driver!

· Registered
404 Posts
'08 Black with black cams...

Love mine. Way better bow than I am a shooter. Very forgiving. Smooth draw. Solid back wall. Love it.

· Registered
1,897 Posts
I just recently got one hear on A,T and i love it.
spent a lot of tie tuning it putting on new strings the whole nine yards.
if you need any help in setting it up pm me.
will be more than happy to help.
what i love is thats its a longer AtoA bow but still has some real good speed.
oh yeah and its an X killer for sure.

· Registered
22 Posts
06 Constitution

I recently powder coated mine w/ high gloss black and added carbon fiber look limbs........I shoot 3d and spots and absolutely LOVE it!!! It's a tackdriver for sure, long A to A and still 300 fps at 28" DL w/ a bowturbow :eek:

You'll love it for sure.......no bow co's are gunna outdo this one for a while!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.