Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
want to know who manufactures bowtechs crossbow bolts so i can match some up.All they say is stryker crossbows...Anybody?

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
Yep

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
They are Laser II, I spoke with Gold Tip about these arrows. I have his email posted here somewhere.

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
This was the email & Reply, Plus I spoke with him on the Phone about the Stryker Shafts.

The Bolts that come with the SZ380 package are these GT II's or GT III's???
Thanks
Bill

Bill,

These are Laser II Shafts.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Preston Edwards
Sales Representative
Gold Tip LLC
Direct: (801) 437-8813
Cell: (801) 830-3449
email: [email protected]

·
Crossbow Broke
9,819 Posts
Not to start a p**** contest, but both Gold Tip and Wyvern both told me they were III's. That's what I have to go by. I trust both sources concerning this info.

As a note....the reports that the factory Strykezone arrows are Laser II's is wrong...they are actually Laser III's from the factory. Probably explains the weight diferance and why they seem to be performing well from this bow ( though the Laser IIs seem to do OK as well). I personaly do not see any other arrow being light enough to keep the speed up there and still work as well. Every other option will slow the bow down. It is personal preferance but I am also not seeing alot of "OH my God what a diferance in accuracy!!" claims with heavier arrows either. This particular bow seems to be much more forgiving than the StrykeForce with arrows. Back to that high string angle/picky bow syndrome. The wider the string angle the easier it is to get most any arrow to work....

Wyvern

1 - 12 of 12 Posts