Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· formerly 3drcher48
6,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just noticed on my 101st testarossa that I had some problems with the invelvet finish, so I took it to my dealer. He called and they said they were having a few problems, send it back and we'll send him a NEW BOW!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:. WOW, didn't expect that!!! Hope new one shoots as good as old one. Hope to see it in a few weeks. Thanks Bowtech, maybe I'll keep shootin' them for a while now :tongue: :wink:

· Registered
1,415 Posts
The bow will be black but it won't have the invelvet finish. They will put your old cams and strings on the new bow. But thats a good deal in my book:darkbeer:

· Registered
7,765 Posts
I had the same thing happen with my black 82nd. They replaced the whole
bow. The new finish is a flat black anodized finish. I actually like it better
than the in velvet flat black.

· Registered
1,154 Posts
101st

I'm guessing my testarossa isnt the in velvet but dont really know

· Registered
70 Posts
in velvet

they arent putting in velvet on black because you can see it wearing off. all the bows with in velvet have the same problem you just cant tell because the camo hides it.

· formerly 3drcher48
6,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No invelvet is fine w/ me. I was told it is an all new bow, they will send my old string and cables back ( they better, they are the great Bucknasty's ). We'll have to see!! :wink:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.