Archery Talk Forum banner

Bowtech Customer Service

706 11

Does anyone have the 800 number for Bowtechs Customer Service Department? They just do not seem to respond to emails, as i can only imagine they get tons a day. I have several questions about my Allegiance. Normally i would ask the dealer however they now carry Hoyts and do not seem to be interested in discussing anything Bowtech related. Any help on the number would be appreciated. On another note Mathews responded in like 22 hours to a question about tuning my Switchback XT.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
157 Posts
Try this: 1-877-447-0993... Not sure if it's accurate or not, but it was provided to me via email from BT.

Also, if you have questions about your bow, why not try here as well?

Good luck!

· Registered
2,163 Posts
If you stated your issue maybe we could help, there are tons of knowledge and knowledgable people to be found right here on Archery Talk I am sure you could find an answer and a solution, but if not the number for Bowtech is 1-888-689-1289, good luck with your Allegiance it is a fine bow!

· Registered
111 Posts
Does anyone have the 800 number for Bowtechs Customer Service Department? They just do not seem to respond to emails, as i can only imagine they get tons a day. I have several questions about my Allegiance. Normally i would ask the dealer however they now carry Hoyts and do not seem to be interested in discussing anything Bowtech related. Any help on the number would be appreciated. On another note Mathews responded in like 22 hours to a question about tuning my Switchback XT.
hey bud call 1-800-357-8137 ask for george

he will hook you up

· Registered
580 Posts
I e-mailed them the other day and no response. But i called some other dealers that are pretty much in bed with bowtech and they helped me out.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.