Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
8,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bowtech D340 for sale. LH. Currently set at 28 inch draw. 60-70 pounds. This package will include the bow, a QAD HD Pro Series rest, and a Spot Hogg Hunter Hoggit 5 pin sight... .019 pins. The sight does not have the wire in it as I snipped it out due to annoyance but is wrapped and is the large guard. Starting price is $750. The bow is in very good condition and the sight is in excellent condition...lifetime warranty with spot hogg...and the rest is in excellent condition. It will come with an aftermarket grip..Jager grip..and the wrist sling shown. The stab is not included.
P9190056.jpg

8,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Okay...I will be the first to drop the price...$700 TYD for whole package or $650 TYD minus the sight...stab is not included in this deal.

·
Registered
957 Posts
bare bow price....bottom dollar. PM me with details. I need something to celebrate the arrival of my daughter.

Brooklyn Rae Jeter.
born 8-30-11 at 12:05 am.
7lbs 7oz.......20'' long!!!

8,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Pat,
pm me with pictures of the son in the military! You have the pics I have...bow is in great shape! Want this bow to go to someone who needs it and cannot afford the price of a new one.
Fred

8,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
550 tyd is not going to happen...that is way too low for the whole package. The price stands as per the above post 700 for the whole package but the bare bow can now go to 550 TYD which will include the grip and the wrist sling but not the rest. And, if you are in the military you are going to have to prove it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.