Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 08 82nd airborne that I want to order some 09 laminated limbs in 50-60 lbs. Closest dealer that can order parts(because Sportman"s Warehouse is a dealer but can't special order now due to corporate issues) would mean a drive of over 100 miles. Are there any dealers on here that would be willing to order these and mail them to me so I could have them put on at Sportsman's? Trying to save a long trip if I can help it. Someone should be able to help a guy out on here. Thanks!

·
Banned
18,640 Posts
I believe there is a clause in the contracts the dealers sign that prevents "Mail orders" or some stupid crap like that......:confused:

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
If you are going to buy a new set of limbs why not get a set of Barnsdale's for the same price? Just an option.

·
Meat-N-Taters Kinda Guy
Chill-R for hunting, Barnsdale My Addiction ST for punching holes
15,535 Posts
Barnsdale

As was said, get yourself a set of Barnsdale limbs. Probably the best limb available for the Airborne, IMO.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Anybody give me some more info on Barnsdale limbs? Looked at their website and not much info. Same as factory made? Stronger? Lighter? Better accuracy? Fill me in. Thanks.

·
Registered
10,964 Posts
Anybody give me some more info on Barnsdale limbs? Looked at their website and not much info. Same as factory made? Stronger? Lighter? Better accuracy? Fill me in. Thanks.
all the above, but unless your an "A" list celebrity it will take months to get them(lol)

·
Registered
32 Posts
:wav:Not true...
Barnsdale has a pretty quick turn around for the bowtech style limbs. If he has made them for your particular model you can get them pretty quick.
From what I understand and according to what his website states. He is not taking any "Custom work", but the bowtech similar models he is still making those limbs.
I'm having a set made for my 06 Ben Pearson Stealth and having it converted over to his shoot thru tri-star wheel set up. I can hardly wait. I sure love the way my other Barney bow shoots but it is a little to fancy for the woods.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts