Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The new 2010 BowTech Destroyer was delivered today. Stop in and check it out.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Good, I want to try it. I had about decided on a monster 7 but I feel like I need to check out the destroyer 340 first.

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
hmmm may have to make a run to see it this weekend. what poundage is it?

Bill

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
its a 60 to 70lb

·
Registered
862 Posts
How much are they going for?

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
362 Posts
Shoots soo great. My mathews feels like crap now! Thanks alot guys:wink:

·
Registered
675 Posts
My wife and I made it out to the shop yesterday and I tried the d340. What a bow, I put about 20 arrows through it but really knew I was gonna buy one after the first shot. I want to say thank you to Average Joes, very friendly and helpful yesterday. It's kind of a haul up there for us comin from the other side of St Paul, but we'll definitely give these guys some business in the future.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for making the long drive in and checking us out Daninmn. We strive to give all our customers a great experience when they stop in. Glad to see we are meeting those goals, Hope the guys were able to answer all your questions. And the Destroyer, well it sells its self. Thank You for your business and the kind words.

Mac

·
Registered
373 Posts
Wow is about all I can say after shooting the New 340. smooth and lightening fast...Mac...with the right prodding I might have to take that one home. Picked up that Octane sight, Joe and Mark gave me their undivided attention getting it set up...I would love the 340 but the Commander is going strong for another year...

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Next year then, I'll put your name on one. You will like that new sight. Enjoy. Glad the Boys took good care of you.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
These Bows are going fast. Stop in and reserve your today.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
they are 899.00 and We have a 60 lb 340 and 350 on the way.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The Lefties are here also. Stop in and test drive one today.

·
Registered
12 Posts
D340

shooting carbon express ultralight pros 7.4 grains,400 spine out of my D340,set @62lbs. 29draw Im shooting one pin flat out to 40 yrds.I love this bow!

·
Registered
12 Posts
At $899.00 I dont see how there flying off the racks.I paid $739.00 with a $50.00 bow shop coupon for my D340.But I had to act quick Because within a week they were going to $899.00.Dont get me wrong I love this bow.Butt $899.00 I'd have to pass.I did pick up the Mathews Z-7 and put it right back down.Not a nicely balanced bow at all.I dont understand the hype with these bows.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts