Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
3,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats the opinions on this bow?

I have only been able to shoot one at 6' at he bow shop.

IMO it takes me alittle while of shooting a bow to form a real opinion of one.

Just wondering what the overall opinion was.

I know its fast, but is it forgiving? Good shooter? Durable?

· Registered
765 Posts
I had one last year, but sold it to buy an Invasion. Good shootin' bow. I had an Admiral back in 09'. The destroyer didn't seem to be as good of a shooter as the Admiral, but still a good bow.

· Registered
526 Posts
I have one and love it. Super good shooter accurate and dependable. As forgiving as a super fast bow with a 6 in brace height can be. Also check out the PSE Axe. You can get that in both a 7 inch brace height or a 6 inch brace height. By the sounds of it you may want the 7 inch - PSE Axe 7 - it's not quite as fast but a super good shooter. Same thing with the Destroyer... get the 340 w/ 7 inch vs the 350 w/ 6 inch brace hgt.

· Registered
7,049 Posts
I had it and the 340 thought they were good bows my biggest complaint being they are to short, I have a 30" draw. As good a bow as most of the speed bows out there. Randy

· Registered
3,616 Posts
I have one also. I really like the bow, and have shot 6" BH bows before. This Is the best 6" BH bow I have ever shot. Very accurate and forgiving, but after shooting my brother 340 I think the 340 Is alittle more forgiving. If I was buying one I would have to go with the 340. Still plenty fast enough, and just makes for a better hunting bow In my opinion.

· id rather be hunting
1,480 Posts
I read your other post about rage broadheads too. Last year I shot the three blade rage with my 350. Holy crap!!! I haven't hade a chance to shoot through a crono but guessing right around 300fps. Shooting 389 gr arrow,[email protected] dw. I wish I would have taken pics. These two teamed together are awsome! That's dw is maxed on my bow. Love the bow, very impressive.

· Registered
3,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I read your other post about rage broadheads too. Last year I shot the three blade rage with my 350. Holy crap!!! I haven't hade a chance to shoot through a crono but guessing right around 300fps. Shooting 389 gr arrow,[email protected] dw. I wish I would have taken pics. These two teamed together are awsome! That's dw is maxed on my bow. Love the bow, very impressive.
Haha, you know what im thinking don't ya! You are all over it.

· Anti Fanboy
49,863 Posts
I have a new D350. Its out of tune from the strings settling and out of time. Still it shoots pretty darn accurately. So far from what I can tell, I shoot it just as well, if not better, than my other bows with a 7"+ bh. Ordered a new press and soon as it gets here I will get my 350 tuned up for a good eval.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.