Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
4,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my friend Jason Drerup did. Shooting for Team BowTech in MBF, Jason shot a Constitution. This is only his second year shooting fingers. Jason did very well shooting HC in the past couple of seasons. He's a valuable asset to Team BowTech, and the archery community as a whole. Congrats on a great year, and some great shooting. And thanks for all your help with my shooting in the past.

IBO National Triple Crown:
Bedford by 10 points
Nelsonville by 6 points
Overall by 46 points

IBO Worlds by 3 points

IBO Shooter of the Year

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Dewayne Caylor dominated ASA Hunter class this year and won Shooter of the Year....He shoots a Bowtech.....

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
I think Bowtech did pretty good this year at the I.B.O.

Jason Drerup- I.B.O. World Champion (MBF), National Champion, and SOY!
Adam Gibson- 1st place Erie, PA, 2nd overall in Triple Crown (HC)
Mike Bowling- I.B.O World Champion (AHC)

These are to name a few and I believe Jeff Kirkland won the I.B.O. Indoor World Championship (MBO) shooting a Bowtech, good job everyone!

·
Oblivious to the Shills
2,504 Posts
Nice shooting! Congrats!

I've always thought the Contitution would be a sweet fingers bow.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I have been trying to sell an 05 Constitution but havent had much luck. Its a sweet shooting bow. JUst ready to move on to another bowtech as the
07's will be out shortly...

Anyways i am glad to see this guy shoots a bow i have won alot of trophies with as well.. I shot my constitution with a release and was about the steadiest bow i ever held at full draw...

·
Banned
4,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
X-SHOOTER said:
I think Bowtech did pretty good this year at the I.B.O.

Jason Drerup- I.B.O. World Champion (MBF), National Champion, and SOY!
Adam Gibson- 1st place Erie, PA, 2nd overall in Triple Crown (HC)
Mike Bowling- I.B.O World Champion (AHC)

These are to name a few and I believe Jeff Kirkland won the I.B.O. Indoor World Championship (MBO) shooting a Bowtech, good job everyone!
I think BowTech bows, and shooters, were well represented on the podium this season, too. My thread title was spoofing similar threads saying this bow, or that bow, won something. We all know the shooter does the winning with their bow. The bow doesn't win on it's own. :wink:

·
Registered
14,403 Posts
I have seen BT shooters (non-staffers) shoot some pretty good field scores. BT just needs some higher profile guys on their payroll. The bows can do it.

·
Banned
4,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
True enough. BowTech, at this time, prefer to support the amateur archers. There are a couple of shooters considering the pro ranks. We'll see what happens with them re: sponsorship. Who knows what the future will bring.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Matt Bressler

He went pro this year. Right from MBR, and I would say that he faired pretty well. It's a big change from pins to a slide bar.

·
Lou & Jode
10,783 Posts
pdq 5oh said:
True enough. BowTech, at this time, prefer to support the amateur archers. There are a couple of shooters considering the pro ranks. We'll see what happens with them re: sponsorship. Who knows what the future will bring.
Why just amateurs?Bowtech is considered one of the top three but they don't have a pro staff,isn't dat weird?

·
Banned
4,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yep, Matt is a great shooter. And a very nice guy to boot.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Great Guy!

He sure is... He'll help anybody...

Oh yeah Jeff Kirkland actually finished second in the NTC along with winning indoor worlds and shooter of the year in MBO. I'd say that's a good year!

·
Registered
915 Posts
Id say bowtech definately does have one hell of a darn good chance. Like ive said numerous times, Id be shooting a BT if not a hoyt.

BUT...

All the 3 major companies have 3 to look out for. Parker and Ross and Elite. These bows may be new, and parker may not be that well known, but they are making some fairly high quality bows. Parker came out with one that was 330 fps. Given BT a run for their money. Look out guys ;D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts