Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a brand new Bowtech Experience 70lbs, RH in the Mossy Oak Infinity finish. I won this bow at a banquet and do not need another one. It is in the original box and has never been shot. I am asking $875 so if you are interested PM me and we can discuss it. We will also discuss shipping if you are seriously interested. I will send pictures if you need them. Thank you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm having trouble downloading pics of the bow onto the page, but if you are interested in the bow please send me a message and I will contact you. If you wish to discuss the bow or price send me a message with your phone number and I will contact you. I would like to sell this bow ASAP. Thank you!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am still asking $875 for this bow, but I would think about any serious offers. Please message me and I will get back to you so we can discuss the bow. Thank you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I also have a G5 Outdoor Optix LE RH 5 pin sight or a IQ bow sight. Both are brand new in the packages and have never been opened. They sell for $149.99 and $179.99 respectively. If you would be interested in one of these or both of these to be included with the bow for an additional price let me know. Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts