Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is a 60# right handed Fanatic 3.0. It is in great shape. I only have the high let off modules and the small rubber stops. The bow tunes and shoots easy. True to draw length. Schmidtys Speciality Strings. It has a very small buzz after the shot from the roller guide. Pulling the seals and applying grease will quiet them but they spin more freely like they are. I'll take $800 obo paypal conus.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I can supply the low let off modules and draw stops if needed. Or I'm willing to be flexible on the price. Make me an offer. This is a sweet bow. I just want to try a BT Mag for more speed.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Noklok,
I shoot the same orange Fanatic and I love the bow. I'm preparing to sell my BT Mag and get another Fanatic. The BT Mag is hands down the nicest draw cycle of any bow I've ever shot. I just like the balance of the Fanatic more. My intention was to use the BT Mag for 3d and hunting.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Noklok,
I shoot the same orange Fanatic and I love the bow. I'm preparing to sell my BT Mag and get another Fanatic. The BT Mag is hands down the nicest draw cycle of any bow I've ever shot. I just like the balance of the Fanatic more. My intention was to use the BT Mag for 3d and hunting.
You have a pm.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.